Make A 'Mon Out Of You Make A 'Mon Out Of You

Brilliant :) I was surprised to see gatomon there, with her coin taped on, but then i remembered where the song originally came from, very clever using a digimon to represent the outsider :) Very impressive 3D

Girl Gamer Girl Gamer

Its amazing how many perople like that are on there, I got my girlfriend in to playing cod with me and i swear she gets an add a day just because her names in her gamertag; I mean wtf? :)

Sara Sara

Made me smile :)

My girls called Sara aswell :) wish i was good enough to make something like this my self

FIVE/5 FIVE/5

not bad, but...

i got quite far in to the game, and i ended up falling down in to the room that looks like
----
| | (third to last room unlocked (for me))

and there were no rooms available that would allo me to fall in to them, making me stuck. Not sure if you wanted this, but it kind of wrecked it for me

The Breach The Breach

good game :)

completed it, dunno why i was expecting a happy ending thouhg lol :)

Epos Epos

great game =)

has all the elements an rpg needs to be successful, however next time (which there should be btw) you should try adding a little more diversity to the characters.

oh and a note to everyone writing shit like 'Final Fantasy knock off for sure'; no. its an RPG. Idiots. it uses a similar battle style yes, but so does golden sun, grandia... even the mario rpg games use it; its a widely used and popular rpg ballte system, and there is no reason for creators of this game to be critisized because of it.

Down Down

nice but...

I agree with that other dude, im pretty sure you have just copied part of that song from sum 41's still waiting

Farmin responds:

Well actually this was inspired by some works by Clint Mansell as well as bits and pieces of Techno and a riff i wrote for my band a while back. The melody in the chorus does draw pretty close to still waiting but i assure you it was not my intention. Everything sounds like everything else these days, it's not an excuse but like i said, i honestly didn't mean it.

When I Wake When I Wake

very nice

this isnt even my prefered type of music, but i genuinely enjoyed listening to this.